Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day One~Wed. Oct 24th 2007




I called last week to set an appointment for a digital mammogram today.


I went in at 8:25 AM, knowing there was a lump in my


right breast, and it is tender.


So after doing the mammogram the technician says "I'll be right back."

"oh, not good" I think to my self.

She's gone about 5 minutes & says upon her return


"I just wanted to see what prior films we have


for you ..1999, 2003, 2006. &


Don't be surprised if you get a call on this one"





OH, not good again..but I knew this , didn't I???


I get dressed ..go to my car


off I go, home to paint shutters & finish


painting the front door.



Day One has begun & I don't even know it.


Deena






No comments:

Post a Comment

~**~Your kind remarks are my angel wings~**~